Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Ultrasound.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

And we are going to have another one. :D

This last Thursday was our first ultrasound! It was so amazing to get to see our little monster and hear its heartbeat. She is about 8 and 1/2 weeks along and the first appointment went great, despite The Boy throwing a few tantrums but it was past nap time so what can you expect. 

 
We are so excited! I keep trying to explain to The Boy that "momma has a baby in her tummy." But he just looks at me like I am crazy. Hopefully once she is showing more he will understand. This is going to be such an adventure and I am so looking forward to it. 
Of course now, on top of stresses that go along with motherhood, I am stressing all the elements of her pregnancy and worrying about her stress levels, trying to make sure she remains as relaxed as possible. I am going to leave this post at that because I feel like I will start repeating myself and rambling if I don't. Thanks for reading. 
 
 
"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope." - Michael Jackson♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment